Friday, February 10, 2012

gaming backround and diablo 3

Is anyone else out there as excited for Diablo 3 as i am? I don't think its possible.As far as gaming goes i started when i was really young, Pokemon yellow on the gameboy color <3. Since then i have gotten into more complex games, starting with WoW. I played it since a month or two after release date and did what most people do, "no lifed it". Probably 10 hours a day minimum were spent sitting playing computer games, talking to nobody but my fellow hordies, lame i know. Eventually cataclysm came around, and that's when i called it quits for WoW. After a few months of being bored out of my mind i turned to LoL, and when that got boring i tried the "WoW killer" Swtor... didn't even come close. Now that diablo 3 is on its way its got me very excited,  I read that blizzard is targeting a Q2 release date, that means any time from this April to June is when we can be expecting the long wait to end. That's it for this post, id love to hear your feedback, what games do you play, is there any your waiting for, and do you have faith in blizzard really releasing during Q2?

No comments:

Post a Comment