Friday, February 10, 2012

computer/LoL

This blog is mainly going to be about my one true love, the only one i truly care about, and that is my laptop. I own an Asus g73sw, when i bring this big bulky monster of a laptop outside of my house i get a lot of negative comments about how bulky it is blah blah blah, an extra bit of size/weight isn't an issue to me when i can run WoW, Swtor, LoL, and many other games at 60+fps on max video settings, 5 times over, and your super thin macbook air for the same price can..... go on facebook. Not to say theres anything wrong with mac's or any other operating system you may use, I've just got a thing for windows when it comes to gaming. As far as gaming goes, lately I've only been playing League of Legends, which for those of you who don't know it's an RTS game, that i personally consider to be one of the, if not the best out at the moment. For those of you who do know what league is, i generally stick to ranked 3v3 or normal 3's and some solo queue ranked 5's (lol). My elo for 3's was floating some were around 1500, and my team was ranked 497 last time i checked, my solo queue 5's rating is something to laugh at, kinda stuck in the always mentioned "elo hell". Well that's it for this post, if you bothered to read and have any questions/suggestions i would love to hear from you guys/gals so leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. :) I just started my blog as well. I'm not really familiar with computer games lol....But keep up the good work.

    I will be following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i appreciate the comment :) ill be sure to check out your blog aswell, it should be fun to see how our blogs end up, good luck to the both of us lol

    ReplyDelete